San Diego Education Fund exists thanks to the generosity of private grants and donations from individuals and corporations. No donation is too small to help a SDEF Scholar.
Please donate today!
- $5,000 buys a SDEF scholarship for the teaching credential year
- $2,000 buys a SDEF one year university/college scholarship
- $1,000 buys a SDEF one year community college scholarship
- $500 buys books for one year
- $250 buys a used computer
- $250 buys books for one semester
- $150 buys bus/trolley pass to college/home
- $100 buys books for two or three classes
- $50 buys college program and lab fees
- $25 buys a backpack, organizers and supplies
Simply click on the Donate Now Button at the bottom of any page to make a donation by credit card.
Checks may be made payable to the San Diego Education Fund and mailed to:
San Diego Education Fund (SDEF)
Attn: Julie Nguyen
4100 Normal Street #3251
San Diego, CA 92103
In addition to cash donations, SDEF gladly accepts a variety of other type donation, including
- Appreciated Assets
- Stocks and Bonds
- Life Insurance
- Planned Gifts and Bequests
For a list of funders and grantors, please click here.
All contributions to SDEF, a 501(c)(3) organization, are tax-deductible to the full extent by law.